FEB 5-6, 2021
A HOG-WILD TIME
WITH FRIENDS &
AROUND THE REGION
Do you have what it takes to be COMPETITIVE at the Annual Bacon and Barrels
We need you to summon your inner-bacon spirit and create this experience with us!
Fri, Feb 5; 6-9pm | Sat, Feb 6; 12-3pm
- What makes a competitive team? You... a teammate… & the competitive spirit to create the best bacon sample
- What do teams have to do? Show up excited & share (500) 1-2oz samples per session; be creative
- Why would you want to participate? Prizes, Insta-Famous opportunities, bragging rights and make some $$
- What prizes are there for you to win? Each session has prizes: $500; $350; $150. Determined by the voting patrons.
- How do you we make $$ when we are donating the bacon tastes? you can sell larger samples for $2/ea. and keep the $$.
Plus, each registered team gets a Rays food place gift card for $100 to help with expenses.