Southern Oregon BrewFest is the biggest and best BrewFest in Southern Oregon. We are continuing to make it bigger and better with the Pacific Northwest’s most diverse selection breweries and wineries.
Each brewery will be asked to put on tap 2 of your beers-your choice. We ask that your brewery donate 1 keg and the Friends of the Fair/Jackson County Expo will purchase a 2nd keg from you. Once we receive your vendor application, we will supply to you with 501(C)(3) information for your beer donation.
We welcome you to send representatives of your brewery to the BrewFest. No one can sell your beers like you can! Stay all weekend or just a few hours. Jackson County has numerous attractions you might want to enjoy while here!
If you are an independent brewery or prefer to pour out of your own space, you will need to supply your own jockey box(es), CO2, keg bucket, ice for cooling, taps and anything else you might need.
The Southern Oregon BrewFest will provide the following:
- Name recognition on event advertising (dependent on vendor application being returned in a timely manner)
- Logo placement on the Expo’s official website (dependent on vendor logo being supplied in a timely manner)
- Volunteer servers if needed.
- 1 – 8 ft. table and table linens
- Rinse water pitchers and slop buckets (we will supply people to keep your rinse water pitchers full and your slop buckets emptied)
- Refrigerated trailer for keg storage
Each brewery will be asked to provide the following:
Signs and descriptions of beers being showcased