Southern Oregon BrewFest
Employee Participation By Your Brewery / Cidery Is Welcome And Encouraged!
We welcome you to send representatives to our event – NO ONE can sell your products like you can! Stay all weekend or just a few hours. Jackson County and the surrounding areas have numerous attractions for you to enjoy while you are here.
If you are an independent, not on a distributor trailer, you will need to supply your own jockey box(es), CO2, keg bucket, ice for cooling your product, taps and anything else you might need to showcase your fine products.
If you are with a distributer but would prefer to pour out of your own space rather than out of your distributor’s trailer, great! Just let us know so that we can have a space reserved for you. You will need to supply your own jockey box(es), CO2, keg bucket, ice for cooling your product, taps and anything else you might need to showcase your fine products.
The Southern Oregon BrewFest Will Provide The Following:
- Name recognition on event advertising (dependent on vendor application being returned in a timely manner)
- Logo placement of the Expo’s official website (dependent on vendor logo being supplied in a timely manner)
- Volunteer servers for your product
- Tables and table clothes
- Rinse water pitchers and slop buckets (we will even supply people to keep your rinse water pitchers full and your slop buckets emptied)
- Refrigerated trailer for keg storage.
Each Brewery / Cidery Is Asked To Provide:
- Signs and descriptions of beers being showcased
- Representatives ready to have a good time