Rental Forms

Here are the forms you might need if you are renting our property.
Please refer to your Rental Agreement for the forms you need to have filled out.

1. Event Outline

2. Fire Regulations

3. Fire Safety Permit Application

4. Fire Regulation Signoff

5. Food Concession, Alcohol and Security Form

6. The Expo Wireless and Hunter Communications

7. 1m/2m Liability Insurance Exhibit B

8. 2m/2m Liability Insurance Exhibit B

9. 2m/4m Liability Insurance Exhibit B

10. Event Marketing Form