Ticket Purchasing Terms and Conditions:
The code on your ticket allows redemption of the item described on this ticket, and it will be scanned for authenticity. Do not make additional copies of this ticket; duplicates will be rejected. Purchase of this ticket by a third party is not authorized and carries a risk of being fraudulent. Event reserves the right to require photo ID for entry. This ticket is a revocable license to fulfill this item. Management may, without refund, revoke this license and refuse admission or redemption for non-compliance with these terms or for disorderly conduct. Unlawful sale or attempted sale subjects tickets to revocation without refund. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, lost, stolen or counterfeit and so are void. You voluntarily assume all risks whether occurring prior to, during and after this event. You agree to release the organization, facility, participants, Saffire and their respective affiliates and representatives from responsibility and related claims. You grant unrestricted license to use your image or likeness in photograph or video by the event and its respective agents. No Refunds of Exchanges.
Rules of Conduct
In order to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment, we ask for your cooperation in complying with these Rules of Conduct at all times.
These activities are prohibited at The Expo:
- Disorderly or disruptive conduct of any type.
- Threatening, belligerent or hostile behavior of any type.
- Possession narcotics or any illegal substance.
- Use of loud or obscene language or gestures or other offensive behavior that interferes with The Expo patrons’ enjoyment of activities and events.
- Littering and spitting.
- Being on Expo grounds without shoes or shirt.
- Soliciting for sale, offering for sale, or selling goods or services by non-concessionaires. (The sales of goods and services may only be conducted in a designed commercial space by approved concessionaires upon payment of a fee for such commercial space. Applications for such commercial space may be obtained from The Expo commercial sales department).
- Interfering with Expo business or interfering with the conduct of business by any concessionaires or exhibitors.
- Soliciting contributions or signatures, leafleting, picketing or displaying signs, posters or banners except in designated areas by permit only. Exceptions are subject to Expo rules for non-commercial expressive activity.
- Distributing buttons, bumper stickers, hats, balloons, T-shirts, novelty items, food or beverages by non-concessionaires.
- Any activity that could result in physical harm to person or property.
- Possession of any article defined as a weapon.
- All persons entering The Expo grounds agree that they are subject to a protective screening and/or search for weapons, narcotics, alcohol and illegal items.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.